Autor Thema: Problem with text color in at5 maps  (Gelesen 4674 mal)

Offline markus

• Jungbrut
Problem with text color in at5 maps
« am: 21 November 2015, 18:05:52 »
Hi,
I can't change the color of plain textlabels in my at5 maps. If I choose an icon, then the text color changes to whatever i specify in the "color" column, and changing color of lines and polygons also work fine, but plain text is always black. Anyone else here with the same experience?
Markus

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
Re: Problem with text color in at5 maps
« Antwort #1 am: 23 November 2015, 16:52:34 »
Not sure why the chart plotter does this.

About all you can do is create a fully transparent icon (1x1) and then display the text overlaid on this icon (adding an "o" to the font specification).

The IMC has something like this for RTP points on a Polyline as a work around for something completely unrelated but doesn't have the "overlay with no icon" option on points.

Offline markus

• Jungbrut
« Antwort #2 am: 23 November 2015, 19:21:57 »
Thanks Greg, that's a good workaround.
Another weird thing is that HDS (gen 1) won't display the swedish letters åäö in fontsizes 14-21. Other sizes display fine. I guess this is related to Gen 1 rather than IMC though.
Best regards,
Markus

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
« Antwort #3 am: 23 November 2015, 19:47:56 »
But Greg, is it possible, that Markus mean the known restrictions, if he use  a lot of different font colors for icon labels?!?!

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #4 am: 23 November 2015, 20:13:17 »
But Greg, is it possible, that Markus mean the known restrictions, if he use  a lot of different font colors for icon labels?!?!

I'm unclear on what you are asking.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
« Antwort #5 am: 23 November 2015, 20:37:41 »
As You possibly remember i've tested a big lot of points with labels. The labels had many different colors (target: differentiation for classes of points). The result was, that the unit only Display max. 2 or 3 colors,  whatever colors i selected before.

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #6 am: 23 November 2015, 21:22:42 »
Don't know if that's still the case.

Offline markus

• Jungbrut
« Antwort #7 am: 27 November 2015, 11:09:45 »
I had issues with plain text, for example putting labels on islands or bays (the color attribute doesn´t have any effect unless I add an icon). I created a one-pixel icon that now displays together with the text as a workaround.
/Markus