Autor Thema: ATLAS version for IMC  (Gelesen 3482 mal)

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Shu-Shu Lures, Egret Baits (Vudu Shrimp, Mambo Mullet), JM Rods (custom built), Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra and Talon
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 G3 with Structure Scan, IMC, SASPlanet
ATLAS version for IMC
« am: 16 Oktober 2017, 14:42:27 »
Salutations! I'm back at it again - playing with maps using your IMC software! As always, thanks for the awesome software AND support!

I found this thread: http://www.tacklefever.de/index.php?topic=4431.0

Can we have the image translated to English and posted as a sticky in this support section? I can read the thread with Chrome's translations, but the image cannot be translated. The thread led me to believe that different units require different ATLAS versions.

I think it's fairly easy to read. I randomly came across that thread looking for the ATLAS information. The document with IMC does not explain much on the ATLAS options.

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated

Offline Luke

• Administrator
  • Luke Rheinwalker
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Speedmaster, Beastmaster, Pezon et Michel, Viento, Twin Power, Stradic und anderes.
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-9 Carbon, Elite-12 TI, HOOK2-7 HDI(SS), HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2T, Elite-7 Chirp, Motorguide Xi5, Humminbird ASGRHA, Raymarine Dragonfly-5Pro, ReefMaster
Re: ATLAS version for IMC
« Antwort #1 am: 16 Oktober 2017, 15:42:32 »
Hello silverIce,

i don't understand what you mean with:
...Can we have the image translated to English....
because the table-text in the image is in German/English....

I placed a sticky topic including a link to the original topic.
We don't want to post it a second time, because then we have to change two topics, if we made changes to the table.

cheers
Luke

P.S.
just seen:
Your Avatarbild does not fit to the forum rules.
He must show you as a person or remain empty.
A "link/url" or any promotion in the signature is not allowed.

Grüße
Luke

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Shu-Shu Lures, Egret Baits (Vudu Shrimp, Mambo Mullet), JM Rods (custom built), Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra and Talon
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 G3 with Structure Scan, IMC, SASPlanet
« Antwort #2 am: 16 Oktober 2017, 15:59:30 »
Haha! Thanks! Maybe I was not fully alert this morning, but I could've sworn it was not translated. I see it now, and thank you for the sticky.

I'll delete my signature. Sorry about that.

Offline Luke

• Administrator
  • Luke Rheinwalker
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Speedmaster, Beastmaster, Pezon et Michel, Viento, Twin Power, Stradic und anderes.
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-9 Carbon, Elite-12 TI, HOOK2-7 HDI(SS), HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2T, Elite-7 Chirp, Motorguide Xi5, Humminbird ASGRHA, Raymarine Dragonfly-5Pro, ReefMaster
« Antwort #3 am: 16 Oktober 2017, 16:44:11 »
Haha! Thanks! Maybe I was not fully alert this morning, but I could've sworn it was not translated. I see it now, and thank you for the sticky.

I'll delete my signature. Sorry about that.
Thank you for the fast reaction.
Grüße
Luke