GOFREE C-MAP (INSIGHT) Genesis & INSIGHT MAP CREATOR Support > IMC Support

Access to the IMC Beta Tester group

(1/34) > >>

gregory:
We're looking at expanding the number of users that have access to the beta version of the IMC.

While this version of the IMC has more functionality, it should be noted that the documentation is incomplete.

There is a documentation board that contains a significant amount of documentation that is designed to describe the new features that are available.

If you are interested in access to this beta version of the IMC as well as beta/documentation forums, leave a message in this thread and you will be added to the group.

Guppyfreund:
Hi Greg,

I would like to join the IMC beta group.

Best regards
Sven

longjohn119:
I'm getting ready to make new maps with Reefmaster from data I collected last year and I would love to take part in your beta program. I've set aside plenty of time for this so it's perfect timing for me and I've taken part in software beta programs before. I'm an electrical engineer and have written technical documentation for several projects so I might be able to help out there also

Luke:
Added.

Welcome in the beta group.

@lpongjohn119
Which unit you are using?
Lowrance, Simrad, Display size and so on?

Volccc:
Ready to join beta testers group. Main unit - Elite TI, have access to some other Lowrance units.
Use IMC to build raster/vector and combination of these two types.
My main work - software development, so know how bugreports must looks like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version