Autor Thema: Shaded Relief (min/max resolution)  (Gelesen 2488 mal)

Offline Rudzik

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-12 Live
Shaded Relief (min/max resolution)
« am: 05 Juli 2019, 20:37:25 »
I want to create a "shaded relief" for the territory of the country. And everything seems to be  happened but the picture at the 10m zoom disappears. In the IMC, the parameters are resolutions min-max 16-128 (= 5GB, I want to reduce).  The quality of the shadows even suits 32-128. Original GeoTiff file Quality - 20m per pixel. What you need to do so that the picture does not disappear at maximum zoom the HDS-Live with min resolution 32, max resolution 128?

Offline Rudzik

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
Re: Shaded Relief (min/max resolution)
« Antwort #1 am: 05 Juli 2019, 21:32:08 »
Help guys! Already brains boil! All sorts of crazy ideas come from no source. If copy _3DTexture_32.at5 and rename it to _3DTexture_16.at5 ... 8 ... _3DTexture_4.at5 what does it turn out or does the device have brains boiling?  :bistscheisse:

Offline Rudzik

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #2 am: 08 Juli 2019, 14:24:08 »
I understand that there is no answer because there is no such possibility. I am the only one participating in this post  :grossefreude1:

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #3 am: 08 Juli 2019, 16:06:35 »
Possible it may be getting caught in a max oversample.

You can try to create 1 tile on each of the next resolutions and it can increase the max for the entire system.

Oversample can be limited as to not oversample too far from visual (rather than technical) limitation.