Autor Thema: HDS Gen 3 Map overlay with Gofree  (Gelesen 6229 mal)

Offline Panda

• Jungbrut
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Bass Boat
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-12 G3, XI5
HDS Gen 3 Map overlay with Gofree
« am: 04 Juli 2015, 22:49:55 »
Hi,
 Since getting my new HDS Gen 3 units i have not been able to get both Gofree maps & satellite overlay to show at the same time any more.

In the past i have used SAS to make a KML and IMC to turn that in to a bound AT5 put it on an SD card with insight geniss maps and it has worked great.

Can you still do that with the new GoFree maps and the software in the Gen 3 units ?

I have spent hours making new AT5 files but no luck so far, any help would be very welcomed.

I don't sell the overlays i put a lot of time in to, i offer them as downloads to other users in the local Dams i fish. 

Thanks
Geoff.

Offline Panda

• Jungbrut
Re: HDS Gen 3 Map overlay with Gofree
« Antwort #1 am: 05 Juli 2015, 07:51:53 »
I have redone my bound at5 files, with atlas at v13 & raster as shaded relief imagery, the satellite image is still under the chart source lowrance however now is turned on by the shaded relief check box.

Having a go free contour map & a satellite image displayed at the same time may be not able any more

The only thing I can think that's left to try is atlas v13 and raster as satellite imagery, my last attempt was with v12.

Or I'm mounting it on the sd card wrong.

Geoff.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
« Antwort #2 am: 05 Juli 2015, 08:27:14 »
Hello Geoff,

Your problem can be coherent with the new chart name from the IG at5 files.
The only way to solve this problem is, to rename Your own maps (raster and/or vector) to exact the same name as the IG chart.

Note, that there is most a space sign in the begin of the IG chart name!!!

Use the IMC setting Advanced Options >>> Atlas Options >>> Atlas Description

Write exact the same name as from the IG chart with the prefix "M= " (pic.) into the box. Make Your other IMC setings and start the IMC process

Best wishes
Jörg

Offline Panda

• Jungbrut
« Antwort #3 am: 05 Juli 2015, 09:10:42 »
Thanks for the tip Jörg I will give it a go.

Geoff.