Autor Thema: Documents or Wiki for Insight Map Creator (IMC)?  (Gelesen 5844 mal)

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Shu-Shu Lures, Egret Baits (Vudu Shrimp, Mambo Mullet), JM Rods (custom built), Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra and Talon
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 G3 with Structure Scan, IMC, SASPlanet
Documents or Wiki for Insight Map Creator (IMC)?
« am: 09 März 2016, 18:36:58 »
Salutations, All. Thank you for having this support forum. I greatly appreciate the information and support you provide. I cannot find anything like this place.

Is it possible for us to obtain any documents about IMC? Explanation of options and features. Definitions of terms and words used in the program. I would even suggest creating some sort of "Wiki" page for this fantastic program.

I believe Insight Map Creator is a game changing application/program. There is nothing like it. It allows us to have satellite imagery on our already expensive GPS/Sonar devices. We are able to create custom maps and personalize them, and this is priceless.

It would be a great help to all if we could have tutorials, videos, documents, definitions, glossaries, or Wiki. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Again, Thank you, IMC Support and all involved.

-David

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
Re: Documents or Wiki for Insight Map Creator (IMC)?
« Antwort #1 am: 09 März 2016, 20:11:20 »
The manner of documentation going forward on the IMC application is in discussion.

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Shu-Shu Lures, Egret Baits (Vudu Shrimp, Mambo Mullet), JM Rods (custom built), Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra and Talon
« Antwort #2 am: 09 März 2016, 20:24:23 »
Thank you, Gregory!

Offline Luke

• Administrator
  • Luke Rheinwalker
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Speedmaster, Beastmaster, Pezon et Michel, Viento, Twin Power, Stradic und anderes.
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-9 Carbon, Elite-12 TI, HOOK2-7 HDI(SS), HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2T, Elite-7 Chirp, Motorguide Xi5, Humminbird ASGRHA, Raymarine Dragonfly-5Pro, ReefMaster
« Antwort #3 am: 09 März 2016, 20:44:04 »
Salutations, All. Thank you for having this support forum. I greatly appreciate the information and support you provide. I cannot find anything like this place.

Thank you siiverlce. :freude:

Greg gives his best   :applause::freude:

And also the other users to help as best they can.   :applause::freude:

We appreciate the commitment of all!
Grüße
Luke

Offline DannyGeysen

• Barsch
« Antwort #4 am: 10 März 2016, 12:52:02 »
Thank you siiverlce. :freude:

Greg gives his best   :applause::freude:

And also the other users to help as best they can.   :applause::freude:

We appreciate the commitment of all!

Yes indeed Luke.  We must never forget that Navico is the only brand that has has published  their mapping format and has provided us  tools to produce our own bathymetric maps, with all bells and whistles. And we owe a lot (if not all) to Gregory for the development of this wonderful tool called 'Insight Map Creator'. Thank you Gregory.

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #5 am: 10 März 2016, 13:16:17 »
Yes indeed Luke.  We must never forget that Navico is the only brand that has has published  their mapping format and has provided us  tools to produce our own bathymetric maps, with all bells and whistles. And we owe a lot (if not all) to Gregory for the development of this wonderful tool called 'Insight Map Creator'. Thank you Gregory.

This is off-topic, but Gregory is a one-man operation with IMC? He's the creator and owner of the program?

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #6 am: 10 März 2016, 16:19:06 »
Navico is the owner and I do receive some help from other people.

Offline siiverlce

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #7 am: 11 März 2016, 16:05:48 »
Navico is the owner and I do receive some help from other people.

Well. Thank you, sir, for creating this program! It's a priceless gem, especially for the DIY types like myself. I know someone that owns a fishing blog with 43,000 followers on Facebook, and he is working on an article on how to create your own custom maps for Lowrance units. I'm trying to help him where I can with the information I am obtaining from this site.

Please pass along gratitude to all those that help you and us with this great support site!