Autor Thema: Status Window View Scroll Limit  (Gelesen 4211 mal)

Offline mabrykr

• Jungbrut
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Cannon Downriggers, Church Walleye Boards, Dipsy Divers
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-9 G2T
Status Window View Scroll Limit
« am: 24 Mai 2016, 15:14:28 »
Is there a way to change the scroll limit on the Status Window view?  I see a "Shapefile Geometry Warning/Error" early in the build but it quickly scrolls away and it is beyond the scroll limit when the process completes.  I end up with a new .at5 file but I can not get the map to display on my HDS9 Gen2 Touch.  I am trying to troubleshoot the problem using the Status Window.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
Re: Status Window View Scroll Limit
« Antwort #1 am: 24 Mai 2016, 15:32:09 »
Best is, you send the problematic shape file as *.zip (renamed as *.zi_).

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #2 am: 24 Mai 2016, 16:13:39 »
The IMC can be run with command line arguments.  One of these is a logging function where all messages in the status window get written out to a log.

Call the application as "InsightMapCreator.exe C:\something.log".  The log isn't flushed and closed until the application is closed.

Offline mabrykr

• Jungbrut
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Cannon Downriggers, Church Walleye Boards, Dipsy Divers
« Antwort #3 am: 24 Mai 2016, 16:51:16 »
fjordfischer: I couldn't determine the problematic shapefile due to scrolling.  This project (Lake Michigan, USA) contains 2 shapefiles > 15MB which appear to be above upload limit.

gregory: Worked great.  That is what I needed.

I will start a new post if I can't get the project to work.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
« Antwort #4 am: 24 Mai 2016, 17:06:34 »
It's possible that there is more than one error (experience). > 15 MB is not a problem. If you have sensitive data files, you also can send it to the forum admin (it allowed inspections only for 2-3 persons): EMail Address is coming through PM.

Offline mabrykr

• Jungbrut
« Antwort #5 am: 24 Mai 2016, 17:19:08 »
This is my first project... there are probably many errors.  I just tried to upload the .zi_ file and I got a server error.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
« Antwort #6 am: 24 Mai 2016, 17:44:53 »
Oh yes i forgot the file size, limited in the forum to 5 MB. Send it direct to the mailadresse or via file2send or other service.