Autor Thema: RTP_LIMIT and RTP_COLOR not working as expected  (Gelesen 3362 mal)

Offline craigm

• Jungbrut
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Custom Jigs and Spins, Rapala, Jackall, LiveTarget, LipRipper Tackle
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 G2T, Elite-7 Ti, HDS-12 G3
RTP_LIMIT and RTP_COLOR not working as expected
« am: 21 Januar 2017, 21:02:30 »
Hi,

I am struggling to get the RTP_LIMIT and RTP_COLOR attributes to function as I think they are intended.

Basically, I have a bunch of contour lines.  U_LIMIT is 6 and L_LIMIT is 0 for these.   When I zoom in to an ~100 m scale, these contour lines appear (as expected). Labels (depth) for the contour line also appear at the same zoom level. To reduce clutter on the screen, I would like the labels to NOT appear until the map is zoomed in even further.  I have tried changing RTP_LIMIT to values ranging from 1 to 5, but labels still appear at the same zoom level as the contour lines (~100 m scale).  Changing RTP_COLOR also doesn't seem to have an effect - the contour labels remain black with a white halo, regardless of what value I input.

I am using a Lowrance Elite-7Ti, and creating all at5 file using ATLAS Version 10 using IMC 0.7.4.

Any suggestions?

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
Re: RTP_LIMIT and RTP_COLOR not working as expected
« Antwort #1 am: 23 Januar 2017, 17:18:04 »
RTP_COLOR is not adjustable on that unit unless the text is being rendered over an icon.  Using the "O" flag on the font field will overlay the text over a transparent icon and should allow you to set the RTP_COLOR.

I'm not sure whether or not the RTP_LIMIT is respected on that unit.

Offline craigm

• Jungbrut
    • My/Mein Tackle Equipment: Custom Jigs and Spins, Rapala, Jackall, LiveTarget, LipRipper Tackle
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 G2T, Elite-7 Ti, HDS-12 G3
Re: RTP_LIMIT and RTP_COLOR not working as expected
« Antwort #2 am: 25 Januar 2017, 00:44:24 »
Ok, thanks Gregory.