Autor Thema: Polygon Values Not Showing?  (Gelesen 2524 mal)

Offline SteeevO

• Schwarmfisch
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-10 G2, HDS-7 G2T, HDS-7 G3, HDS-16 Carbon, HDS-9 Live. Software- QGIS, GDAL, Linux, WINE, Global Mapper,
Polygon Values Not Showing?
« am: 02 Januar 2019, 01:27:42 »
At one time, the polygon value would show when placing a cursor over the polygon, the newer MFD firmware releases, the value seems to be hidden.
Maybe I inadvertently changed something, but I'm curious on what the intended condition under which the value of a polygon is displayed.

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
Re: Polygon Values Not Showing?
« Antwort #1 am: 02 Januar 2019, 03:58:28 »
Only when identifying multiple features (points/lines over areas).  Info on polygons exclusively has been disabled for a number of years.

Offline SteeevO

• Schwarmfisch
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-10 G2, HDS-7 G2T, HDS-7 G3, HDS-16 Carbon, HDS-9 Live. Software- QGIS, GDAL, Linux, WINE, Global Mapper,
« Antwort #2 am: 02 Januar 2019, 23:46:56 »
I noticed it was disabled about 3 years ago.
So as it is right now, if you have lines and points on top of a polygon then put your cursor over the polygon, the value with show?
I'm just making sure I understand this right.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
« Antwort #3 am: 03 Januar 2019, 09:02:20 »
No. Only over the points and lines, inserted into the polygons (sadly).

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #4 am: 03 Januar 2019, 15:51:39 »
You can not view the text of an area hovering over a feature.  Last I remember, it pops up when you go into the info on a point or line feature.  If there's more than one feature, it will allow you to choose which one you want the info on.