Hi everyone, this is my first time posting so apologies if I didnt do it right.
I'm trying to convert raster bathymetry in to AT5 files for my Lowrance Elite Ti chartplotter but all I get is a blank white background when I display it on my unit.
I'm doing the following while using IMC:
- Converting ESRI GRID to BMP image file with world file as WGS84.
- Input file is a BMP image file with world file as WGS84.
- Used ATLAS 10, 12 and 13.
- Setting as Shaded Relief.
- Resolution min and max as 32 as pixel size is 30m.
- Transferring to an 8GB microSD card with navionics already loaded on it.
- Selecting the lowrance input file on chartplotter.
I've tried zooming in and out and my files don't show, all I get is a white background.
Thanks in advance.