Autor Thema: pass autocad lines to Shp and switch to sona  (Gelesen 18812 mal)

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-12 Live, Motor Guide Xi5 105 Wireless GPS Remote
Re: pass autocad lines to Shp and switch to sona
« Antwort #30 am: 19 April 2019, 23:55:46 »
"(But why you not convert the height line into: shoreline = 0 and depth lines 1, 2, ... n meters?)"
I do not know how to do this conversion. can you help me?

best regards

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
  • My/Mein Echo Equipment: HDS-7 Carbon, HDS-7 G3, HDS-7 G2, SS3D, echoMAP-71sv
« Antwort #31 am: 20 April 2019, 10:52:57 »
Protection is only possible, if you ask Navico for "toolkit partnership". It's cost about 1.000 USD.

For free is only the possibility to set an expiration date with the IMC. The user cannot use the chart after expiration of the date. This is helpful, but not 100% secure.

Your depth values: I hope you have a shape with all depth lines together. I also must know the line value distance (i hope ever 0,1 m between two lines)

For help i need the value from the shoreline and the value from the greatest deep. The rest is editing in the attribute table. You also can send us the shape file, other users we also help withe there original files and we respect your data protection rights (contact LUKE, the admin, not load the files into the forum).

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #32 am: 20 April 2019, 13:54:33 »
HELLO
  YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THAT SHAP AND EDIT THE CORRECT ATTRIBUTES.
HOW CAN I ENCRYPT MY MAPS SO THAT OTHERS CAN NOT COPY

best regards
A.RAMOS

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #33 am: 20 April 2019, 13:54:56 »
HELLO
  YOU CAN HELP ME WITH THAT SHAP AND EDIT THE CORRECT ATTRIBUTES.
HOW CAN I ENCRYPT MY MAPS SO THAT OTHERS CAN NOT COPY

best regards
A.RAMOS

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
« Antwort #34 am: 20 April 2019, 14:00:55 »
???
Do you read my posts and answer for my questions?

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #35 am: 23 April 2019, 00:28:37 »
Hello, I'm sorry. I was wrong about the answers above. I do not know what happened.

I have all the line nun shap. How much distance of the values ​​of the line you are talking about Will the length of each line be?
The coastline I sent the previous message and has the value of 152.5m deep in relation to the average level of sea water.
A line of lower depth is 82.5m deep in relation to the average level of sea water.

A.Ramos

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #36 am: 23 April 2019, 00:32:21 »
 Can you explain a little better?
 Navico for "toolkit partnership". It's cost about 1.000 USD.

Offline gregory

• Insight Map Creator
« Antwort #37 am: 23 April 2019, 15:59:38 »
It's unlikely that Navico would engage in a toolkit partner license here.

Date restrictions would be the best path forward.

Offline fjordfischer

• Moby Dick
« Antwort #38 am: 23 April 2019, 17:36:01 »
Hello, I'm sorry. I was wrong about the answers above. I do not know what happened.

I have all the line nun shap. How much distance of the values of the line you are talking about Will the length of each line be?
The coastline I sent the previous message and has the value of 152.5m deep in relation to the average level of sea water.
A line of lower depth is 82.5m deep in relation to the average level of sea water.

A.Ramos

There is a small manual for this case: https://www.tacklefever.de/index.php?topic=7678.0

But there is also prohably a small problem - RM need points instead commas and this is the way for you in QGIS:

regexp_replace( "<your column name>" , ',' , '.' )

Offline Antonioramos

• Jungbrut im Schwarm
« Antwort #39 am: 24 April 2019, 20:47:39 »
 :weisnicht1: